HUGO.legal is an award-winning legal-tech marketplace connecting lawyers to people in need of legal services. HUGO’s mission is to make access to justice possible all over the World. HUGO’s free to use lawbots are already helping people in the Baltics and in Poland. And now – HUGO is looking for a passionate Growth Marketer who will help HUGO to grow even bigger.
The main responsibilities are:
- Build audiences and drive them to action through cross-channel content strategy for our new product in Germany, therefore, the knowledge on German market and German language is a must.
- Gain deep understanding of our target audiences and design the customer journey so to help those users discover, consume, and get more value from content HUGO provides.
- Work closely with our team members to create content that brings out the value of our product, in a way that it educates the Germans on the possibilities and opportunities HUGO provides with the Bank-fee Lawbot. Partner with our expansion manager, designers,SEO, FB ad experts and our partners in Germany to create content for growth campaigns and to strategically promote content across paid channels, including email, Google ads, and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagam).
- Write and edit content for our owned channels, blogs, and cpoywrite the content in our webpage in a compelling and SEO friendly way, in German language.
The main requirements are:
- You have a deep understanding of the German market, are fluent in or a native speaker of German language.
- You know content isn’t just for brand awareness – you see content as a strategic lever to drive business results, and you know it can be done because you’ve done it yourself.
- You’re fluent in all forms of marketing, including SEO, paid social, product, content and brand marketing, and you know how to look at the big picture and influence marketing efforts with content across the board.
- You can create written, video, or audio content that not only tells impactful stories, but also adds new value for your target audience and drives impact for the business
- You can clearly communicate complex legal / financial concepts and speak to a variety of audiences with authenticity, personality, and empathy.
Nice to have:
- Experience in creating content in the legal or financial industry is a plus.
HUGO is offering:
- The opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing startup and help to shape the company’s industry leadership at an international level;
- An opportunity to be our hero! You will work closely with the with our founding team, designers, SEO and Facebook ad experts, developers, the expansion manager and a PR agency to implement our new product in the German market;
- A vibrant working environment (with a remote work opportunity) with highly committed colleagues who are driven by their mission to make access to justice possible!
- A competitive salary and an equity share.