HUGO.legal is an award-winning legal-tech marketplace connecting lawyers to people in need of legal services. HUGO’s mission is to make access to justice possible all over the World. HUGO’s free to use lawbots are already helping people in the Baltics and in Poland. And now – HUGO is looking for a passionate Growth Marketer who will help HUGO to grow even bigger.
The main responsibilities are:
- Developing and executing an international growth strategy to build HUGO’s market presence internationally;
- Defining, validating, monitoring, and reporting the growth-related KPIs;
- Set full-funnel paid media strategy to support growth and CAC goals;
- Developing and managing the implementation and optimization of all campaigns and experimenting with new user acquisition campaigns;
- Analyzing data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement;
- Using all channels of modern marketing in a smart, effective, and cost-efficient way to improve conversion rates in addition to the acquisition of higher quality traffic;
- Preparing and presenting recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data;
- Being a part of the senior management team, making strategic growth decisions.
The main requirements are:
- Bright in Mind and Spirit;
- A strong background in international Start-up marketing (preferably a Marketplace) with a deep understanding of the user acquisition funnel;
- Remarkable growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns;
- A strategy and growth-oriented mindset and metrics-driven approach;
- Excellent analytical abilities in designing and running effective campaigns, incl. experience in conversion rate optimization and testing methodologies;
- Where others see problems and obstacles you see solutions and untested territory;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, enthusiasm, a “can-do” attitude, and ability to think out of the box;
- Business fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Economics, Communications, Engineering or similar.
HUGO is offering:
- The opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing startup and help to shape the company’s industry leadership at an international level;
- An opportunity to be our growth hero! You will work closely with the founding team to build up an international legal marketplace;
- A vibrant working environment (with a remote work opportunity) with highly committed colleagues who are driven by their mission to make access to justice possible!
- A competitive salary and an equity share.
Please send your CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking “Apply now”