Let’s work together!
Join us and let’s change the world and make access to justice possible!
Position: Full time
HUGO.legal is an award-winning legal-tech marketplace connecting lawyers to people in need of legal services. HUGO’s mission is to make access to justice possible all over the World. HUGO’s free to use lawbots are already helping people in the Baltics and in Poland. And now – HUGO is looking for a passionate Growth Marketer who will help HUGO to grow even bigger.
The main responsibilities are:
- Developing and executing an international growth strategy to build HUGO’s market presence internationally;
- Defining, validating, monitoring, and reporting the growth-related KPIs;
- Set full-funnel paid media strategy to support growth and CAC goals;
- Developing and managing the implementation and optimization of all campaigns and experimenting with new user acquisition campaigns;
- Analyzing data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement;
- Using all channels of modern marketing in a smart, effective, and cost-efficient way to improve conversion rates in addition to the acquisition of higher quality traffic;
- Preparing and presenting recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data;
- Being a part of the senior management team, making strategic growth decisions.
The main requirements are:
- Bright in Mind and Spirit;
- A strong background in international Start-up marketing (preferably a Marketplace) with a deep understanding of the user acquisition funnel;
- Remarkable growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns;
- A strategy and growth-oriented mindset and metrics-driven approach;
- Excellent analytical abilities in designing and running effective campaigns, incl. experience in conversion rate optimization and testing methodologies;
- Where others see problems and obstacles you see solutions and untested territory;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, enthusiasm, a “can-do” attitude, and ability to think out of the box;
- Business fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Economics, Communications, Engineering or similar.
HUGO is offering:
- The opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing startup and help to shape the company’s industry leadership at an international level;
- An opportunity to be our growth hero! You will work closely with the founding team to build up an international legal marketplace;
- A vibrant working environment (with a remote work opportunity) with highly committed colleagues who are driven by their mission to make access to justice possible!
- A competitive salary and an equity share.
Please send your CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking “Apply now”
Join us on the journey of making the World a better place!
What we have done so far:
hours legal services provided
legal service provider in Estonia
With You we can achieve even more!
“Don’t fight for justice, fight against injustice” – Robin
HUGO swims fearlessly upstream and proves that impossible is possible after all – lawbots really can replace lawyers in simple tasks and legal help doesn’t have to be expensive. Be fearless like HUGO!
Bye-bye long waiting time to lawyer’s appointment, bye endless piles of papers, bye slow and complicated legal service! With HUGO you can take care of all the legal matters quickly without leaving home.
HUGO stands behind the work the company does and the contributions its team plays a part in to make access to justice possible for everyone. HUGO saves the world from injustice and does it responsibly.
LegalTech startup founded in Estonia.
HUGO.legal is an award-winning legal-tech startup with the mission to make access to justice possible for everyone and save the World from injustice.
HUGO built the first robot lawyer in ‘Superangel Base Camp Hackathon’ in 2018, in 2019 HUGO won the ‘Nordic LegalTech Startup competition’, ‘LegaTech Chatbot Competition’ in Poland and was also chosen among ‘Top 5 Baltic startups’.
In 2020 HUGO won the ‘TechChill 50 founders battle’ in B2C category and got the 1st Prize in ‘Legaltech Online Startup Challenge powered by Baker McKenzie’.
HUGO’s lawbots are free to use in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
Join the game changers!